✨ Welcome to Think Different — Honest comparisons & deep tech breakdowns.
2
Think Different
Back

33 Motivational Quotes of Successful People to Ignite Your Ambition

33 Motivational Quotes of Successful People to Ignite Your Ambition Suc...
Published September 05, 2026 by Susant
33 Motivational Quotes of Successful People to Ignite Your Ambition

Success isn't just about luck—it is about mindset, resilience, and daily execution. Whether you are navigating entrepreneurship, building a career, or working on a personal goal, wisdom from those who walked the path before can serve as your ultimate compass. Here are 33 powerful quotes to keep you moving forward.

On Ambition and Action

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."

— Walt Disney

"If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse."

— Jim Rohn

"Don't watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going."

— Sam Levenson

"Action is the foundational key to all success."

— Pablo Picasso

"You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take."

— Wayne Gretzky

"I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse."

— Florence Nightingale

On Overcoming Failure and Resilience

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."

— Thomas A. Edison

"Fall seven times, stand up eight."

— Japanese Proverb

"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts."

— Winston S. Churchill

"Hardships often prepare an ordinary person for an extraordinary destiny."

— C.S. Lewis

"Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."

— Joshua J. Marine

"The secret of getting ahead is getting started."

— Mark Twain

On Vision and Purpose

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

— Eleanor Roosevelt

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."

— Confucius

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life."

— Steve Jobs

"Everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of fear."

— George Addair

"Believe you can and you're halfway there."

— Theodore Roosevelt

"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower."

— Steve Jobs

On Perseverance and Grit

"Energy and persistence conquer all things."

— Benjamin Franklin

"Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other."

— Walter Elliot

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."

— Thomas Jefferson

"Don't limit your challenges. Challenge your limits."

— Unknown

"Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned."

— Peter Marshall

"Opportunities don't happen. You create them."

— Chris Grosser

On Mindset and Growth

"Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right."

— Henry Ford

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right—for you’ll be criticized anyway."

— Eleanor Roosevelt

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."

— Oscar Wilde

"Limit your 'always' and your 'nevers'."

— Amy Poehler

"The mind is everything. What you think you become."

— Buddha

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value."

— Albert Einstein

Final Thoughts on Building Your Legacy

"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination."

— Jimmy Dean

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

— Henry David Thoreau

"The best revenge is massive success."

— Frank Sinatra