Skip to main content

Bill gates quotes

 

15 Inspiring Bill gates quotes 

10 Inspiring Bill gates quotes :

One day someone asks bill gates, " is there anyone richer than you, in the world? Bill Gates replied, "yes, there is a person who is richer than me". he then narrated a story. "it's when I wasn't rich and famous. I was at the new york airport. when I saw a newspaper vendor. I wanted to buy a newspaper but found that I don't have enough change.so I left the idea of buying and returned it to the vendor. I told him of not having the change. the vendor said, "I am giving you this for free.on his insistence, I took the newspaper. coincidentally, after two to three months, I landed at the same airport and again I was in short of change for a newspaper. the vendor offered me the newspaper again. I refused and say that I can't take it for I don't have a change today too. he said," you can take it, I am sharing this from my profit, i won't be at loss. I took the newspaper. after 19 years I become famous and known by people. suddenly I remembered that vendor. I began searching for him and after about one and a half months of searching, I found him. I asked him do you know me? he said," yes, you are bill gates" I asked him again, "do you remember, once you give me a newspaper for free? the vendor said," I want to repay the help you had offered me that time.whatever you want in in your life, tell me, I shall fulfill it". The vendor said, "sir don't you think that by doing so you won't be able to match my help. I asked, why? He said," I had helped you when i was a newspaper vendor and you are trying to help me now, when you have become the richest man in the world. How can your help match mine ?" "That day I realized that the newspaper vendor is richer than me. Because he didn't wait to become rich to help someone".people need to understand that the truly rich are those who possess a rich heart rather than lots of money. It's really very important to have a rich heart to help others.



1.

" I will always choose a lazy person
to do a difficult job.
Because he will find an easy way
to do it. "

2.

" If you are born poor,
It's not your mistake.
But if you die poor,
It's your mistake. "

3.

" I believe that
Ibrf you show people the problems
and you show them
the solutions
hey will be moved to act."

4.

" patience is a key Element of success. "

5.

" don't make the same decision
twice spend time and thought
To make a solid decision
the first time so that you don't
revisit the issue, unnecessary."

6.

" your most
unhappy
customers are
your
Greatest source
of learning."

7.

Don't compare yourself
with anyone
In this world.
If you do so,
you are insulting your self.

8.

It's fine
to celebrate success
but it is more important
to heed the lessons
of failure.

9.

Success is a lousy teacher.
It seduces smart people
into thinking
they can't lose.

10.

Power comes
not from knowledge kept
but from knowledge shared.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 20 Rabindranath Tagore Quotes in bengali । বিশ্বকবি রবীন্দ্রনাথ ঠাকুরের 20 টি অসাধারণ অনুপ্রেরণামূলক উক্তি ।

20 Rabindranath Tagore Quotes in bengali. Rabindranath tagore: ( 7 may 1861 - 7 August 1941 ) । Top 20 Rabindranath Tagore Quotes in bengali -  বিশ্বকবি রবীন্দ্রনাথ ঠাকুরের 20 টি অসাধারণ অনুপ্রেরণামূলক  উক্তি ।  20 motivational speach of rabindranath tagore । No-1 বিরহে যে মন্দির শূন্য হয়,   সে মন্দিরের শূন্যতার মধ্যেও বাঁশি বাজে।  কিন্তু বিচ্ছেদে যে মন্দির শূন্য হয়,   সে মন্দির বড়াে নিস্তব্ধ ,  সেখানে কান্নার শব্দও বেসুরাে শােনায় । No-2  আপন যখন পর হয়  তখন তাকে সম্পূর্ণ ত্যাগ করা ছাড়া  অন্য কোন গতি নেই।  No-3 তােমার হল শুরু , আমার হল সারা । তােমায় আমায় মিলে, এমনি বহে ধারা ।  তােমার জ্বলে বাতি, তােমার ঘরে সাথি।  আমার তরে রাতি , আমার তরে তারা ।  তােমার আছে ডাঙা , আমার আছে জল।  তােমার বসে থাকা , আমার চলাচল ।  তোমার হাতে রয় , আমার হাতে ক্ষয়।  তোমার মনে ভয় , আমার ভয় হারা । No-4 আমি আজি ধূলিতলে এ জীর্ণ জীবন   করিলাম নত ।  বন্ধু হও , শত্রু হও , যেখানে যে ক

33 motivational quotes, of successful people's. Must need to read for self inspiration .

motivational quotes 33 motivational quotes : Why people's needs motivation ? : Every peoples has problems in their life.  But every peoples  not has same types of problems.  different types of problems people's faced every day. Because problem is a part of our life.and We can't stop it, but we can fight with it. Some people's are get fear to seeing a big problem, in front of them,and being hopeless, also they are makes a negative think in their mind, as like (I can't, that is not for me) . But some people, after being hopeless, they again be stand up. They again try to fight against problems. But again they being hopeless. Because negative things.  Negative things is a internal enemy. Which weakens people's from the inside.  And that is true- " people's can't live a positive life with a negative mind " .  So, for getting success, at first need kill the interna

Top 15 abdul kalam quotes in bengali । সেরা বাছাইকরা ১৫ টি উক্তি(এ.পি.জে আব্দুল কালাম).

abdul kalam quotes in bengali(আব্দুল কালাম) : ১৫ অক্টোবর ১৯৩১ - ২৭জুলাই ২০১৫ 15 motivational a.p.j abdul kalam quotes in bengali.  (1)   "স্বপ্ন সেটা নয় যেটা তুমি ঘুমিয়ে ঘুমিয়ে দেখাে, স্বপ্ন হলাে সেটাই যা পূরণের অদম্য ইচ্ছা তােমায়  ঘুমাতে দেবে না ”।  (Apj Abdul kalam)   (2)   "জীবনে যাই হোক কখনও হাসতে ভুলে যেও না। কারণ ওই হাসিটায় তোমাকে দীর্ঘস্থায়ী শক্তি আর সাহস জোগাবে ”।  (Apj Abdul kalam)   (3)   "যে ভুল স্বীকার করে সে কোনোদিন ছোটো হয় না তার সন্মান আরও বেড়ে যায় ”।  (Apj Abdul kalam)   (4)   "কথা শিখতে একজন মানুষের দুই বছর লাগে। কিন্তু কোথায় কি বলতে হয় , কিভাবে বলতে হয় , কি বলা উচিত, কি উচিত নয় , তা শিখতে সারাজীবন লেগে যায়। ”।  (Apj Abdul kalam)   (5)   "মানুষ আমাদের দুটি কারণে সম্মান করে। হয়তাে আমাদের ক্ষমতার জন্য, নয়তো কোনাে সাহায্যকারী আচরনের জন্য। ক্ষমতা ক্ষনস্থায়ী কিন্তু ভালো আচরন সারা জীবনব্যাপী রয়ে যায়। ”।  (Apj Abdul kalam)